Jul 19, 2011

Coughs, Sneezes And Rain

After a sun-filled week in Lincolnshire we have returned to a rain-filled Sheffield. Close conversation with friends who were hot-foot from Majorca seems to have resulted in coughs and sneezes. Infection travels fast and fresh by Easyjet!

We spent a day, on and off between showers, at the cottage in Hathersage where we looked after Old Mr Flint. This didn't improve my barking. Boots - The Chemist - provided an elixir which has given me the expectation of relief so that I will de-bark in the near future.

All the news - what little there is - concerns the phone tapping exploits of  the Murdoch Clan. The whole affair is set to expand and engulf several of the Great and Good who are putting on their best "Who? Me?" interview face. What a bunch of crooks they are - and we elect some of them ...

I think I'll spend the day daubing and drinking good coffee ...